Stunning Home On A Level 1,044m² Block
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Less than 12 months old this stunning family home exudes quality and style and is positioned within the highly sought after North Sapphire Beach Estate.
Enjoy an enviable lifestyle with walkways, Beachstone Cafe, Children's park and of course the golden sand and pristine water of Sapphire Beach - which is only a 5 minute walk from your back gate!
Sprawling over 360m2 the home is a true entertainers delight with the well-appointed kitchen and open plan living area opening directly onto the covered rear deck.
A separate media room plus designated childrens retreat create a further 2 living spaces, while all 4 bedrooms are of generous proportion and the master boasts air conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite.
An additional 2 outdoor decks provide a quiet spot to relax and the block is a whopping 1,044m2 offering loads of space for a pool, shed or simply enjoy the established Buffalo lawn and low maintenance gardens.
Packed full of extra inclusions this home is a must to inspect. So if you're sick of looking at inferior homes on small blocks of land we highly recommend you inspect 48 Watergum Close.
- Tiled living areas & quality stone kitchen
- Media room plus a large childrens retreat
- Main bedroom with luxuriously appointed ensuite
- Main bathroom with free standing bath
- A sense of light & space throughout
- Option for access to backyard through the reserve at rear
- Only minutes walk to the beach, cafe & 10 min drive to the CBD
- Council Rates approx. $3,173 per annum
- Currently let for $720 per week
1,044m² / 0.26 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.